It’s never too soon to seek help and assistance. We know that it can be difficult to determine the right time for hospice care for you, your loved ones, your patients and residents.
Referring to hospice as soon as possible can significantly increase the effectiveness of hospice care because it gives our hospice team ample time to address the patient’s physical needs. It also gives us time to address the stress and emotional toll that an illness has on the rest of the family by providing the best psychosocial and spiritual support possible.
Call us today for your confidential, no cost, Hope Health Care visit.
If you wonder if it’s time for hospice care and have reached out to us, we believe it’s important to have a face-to-face conversation. By having a private conversation about your illness, you’ll have the opportunity to understand better how our team can help you through this difficult time. During the conversation, we’ll cover:
- Your story and how the illness has affected you
- Explaining the full range of services that Hope Health Care can assist you with
- Asking for permission to consult with your doctor about the care you desire
- Our consent paperwork to make sure you understand how hospice works and how we can help
- How our service can help with the financials aspects of your care
- Who will be involved in your care, how often they will come to see you and what they do when they visit
- How to get in touch with us should you need us between visits
Find the information and support that you need to make the decisions that are right for you. If you need immediate assistance or your request is urgent, please call us at 972-278-0905.